Thursday, 26 August 2010

A baby boy...

Hi there, Emma here!

This is my last card as a guest at Digi Doodles Shops Best, I have had a fab time working with all of their gorgeous images! Thanks for having me girls!!!

The new challenge is 'So distressing', which is a lovely easy one for me as I love to distress my papers! You can check out all the details of the challenge at Digi Doodles Shops Best.

For my card I used a mix of papers from my stash and I distressed and glittered all edges, the ribbon and buttons are also from stash...

...My gorgeous image is called 'Baby Giraffe', I LOVE this little guy!!! I have used Promarkers and chalks to colour him...

...I made my own hearts and stars embellishments and I've attached a heart charm from Bunny zoes...

...I made some bunting....

...My letters are from from a Sizzix die and I glittered around the edges.

Challenges entering with this card:

Thanks for looking!

Big Hugs

Emma xxx

19 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Emma!! I love the image; so cute! x Marley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Emma, the colours look fantastic and the image is soooo cute with just the right amount of glitter. :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emma this is just gorgeous!!! It had been a pure pleasure having you as a guest DT. Please do not be a stranger as I will be stalking your and your Moms blog also!!!

    Thanks again!
    KymKreates

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice baby boy card, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  5. super cute card and the colouring is fantastic!
    Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card again ... your colouring is superb! Thanks for another entry to our challenge at CCCB

    ReplyDelete
  7. thats really beautiful Emma, I love the image, but am bias cos I lurve giraffes!!


    thanks for joining in with us at OSAAT this week, good luck
    Paula xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. really sweet card, love that image! Thanks for joining in with this weeks Say it with shapes challenge over at One Stitch at a time! Gemma :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a gorgeous card Emma ! Love the soft colours and the embellishments are so so sweet ! Hugs and smiles from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card Sis. It's so sweet and soft. I absolutely adore the button and the bunting is fab. Great colouring as always.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a sweet card! so many beautiful details, and love the giraffs too :O)
    Thanks for joining in with the Totally Gorjuss challenge this week!
    Wishing you a good weekend.

    Hugs Nina x

    ReplyDelete
  12. what a sweet giraffe..........thanks for joining us at the CCCB

    ReplyDelete
  13. ooohhhh such a sweet card. I love it
    have great weekend
    hugs rozzy xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. just as cute as cute can be!! Thanks for joining us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Another super cute card.. I just love it..
    Thanks for playing along with us over at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is a fantastic baby card - I love the bunting and the shapes ... great image too!

    Thanks for joining us at OSAAT.

    Crafty Creations by AJ
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  17. Just beautiful!
    Love all the sparkle round the wee buttons!
    Thanks for playing along with the Creative Card Crew
    Hugs Melly xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Absolutely gorgeous Emma! Love everything about this card, all the lovely details! Thanks for joining us at WOC!
    Hugs~ Kim

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love your card, it is fabulous! And I'm so glad you were August's Guest Designer!!!! You did a wonderful job!
    Hugs
    Amber

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting our blog. Your fabulous comments mean a lot to us both.
Love and hugs
Emma and Susan
xxx