Friday, 20 August 2010

Fancy Little Lady...

Hi Susan here....

Its time for Group B over at Fussy and Fancy this week, the theme is a sketch...

Now you all know how I love using sketches, and this one has been designed by our own Mindy Baxter, I loved it, so full of inspiration, when I saw it I couldn't wait to use it!

You have until Thursday 26th to enter and our sponsor this time Simon Says Stamp is offering one lucky winner a $15.00 Gift Certificate to spend in their store. WOW! they have some great crafty goodies there, you'll be spoilt for choice!

Need inspiration on how to use the sketch, and details of the challenge, worry no longer just go along to the Fussy and Fancy Challenge Blog and take a look at all the fabulous DT creations.

For my card I chose to use the sketch in the form of a round easel card, love these cards, they are very addictive to make... My backing papers are from Nitwits and I chose muted shades of pink and cream, all edges have been distressed and glittered.

All the pearls and ribbon are from my local market. I have used a Multi Shaper allDeco Punch for the border above the ribbon and the swirls are die cut using a sizzix die.

My beautiful little stamp is part of a collection from Crafters Companion called SWALK, I coloured it using Pro-Markers, I gently inked the background before distressing and glittering the edges and mat and layering onto a cream background, I added a few sparkly gems for her necklace.

The sentiment I made myself on the computer, the edges were distressed and glittered then mat and layered. The beautiful flower brad is from my stash.

My flowers are a mixture from Wild Orchid Crafts and Joanna Sheen, the little pearl hearts are from my local market.

This is the second sentiment that I made on my computer and stamped the little girls handbag in the center.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:-

Thank you for taking the time to look at my card, I hope you liked it.

Love Susan

xxx

23 comments:

  1. This is such a gorgeous easel card Susan ! The colours are so so lovely and the image is adorable ! Love the flourishes and your flowers are so beautiful ! Hugs and smiles from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love circle cards and look at that pearl necklace, fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't just like it, I love it. Gorgeous soft colours and such a cutie. I love the round easel card and all teh details. Fab. Marianne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another super entry for Sentimental Sundays.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another lovely creation! I love all the details. Thank you for entering another creation in the Sentimental Sundays Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Mam this is spectacular! I get so excited when I see one of your different shaped cards, they're so fab. What a vintage little fancy lady she is, the full card looks like it's been constructed out of fantastically vintage items. The flower arrangements are beautiful and I love the pearl hearts. I love that you made another gorgeous easel card, you make them look so easy!
    Fab card Mam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another adorable card.
    Everything on it is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a gorgeous easel card he colours are so so lovely and the image is adorable
    Hugs Tineke

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Susan your card is fabulous, love all the close ups to show the details.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just adore your circle easle card! It is totally rockin'! Great flower arrangement and sentiment and that image is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love all the details on this beautful card. Thanks for including Speedy's Friends in your lisst of challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the detail you put on your card! Thanks for entering the Speedy the Cat's Team Member contest. I will be letting you know if you are a winner!

    ReplyDelete
  13. this card is gorgeous thanks for joining us at the CCCB

    ReplyDelete
  14. stunning card. i just love it
    hugs rozzy xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful! ... love all the work that you have put into it ... thanks so much for playing along at CCCB

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is so pretty and creative, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is another wonderful card.. So pretty and that image is too cute.. Thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Susan, your card really made me smile it's wonderful so pretty.
    Thanks for playing along with Creative Card Crew,
    Hugs cherie

    ReplyDelete
  19. So sweet and lovely!! Thank you for joining us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a beautiful card! Thanks for playing along with Fab N Funky

    ReplyDelete
  21. this is just spectacular.I love all the things and pearls is Just fab

    ReplyDelete
  22. gorgeous card,love everything about it,fab detail and lovely colours thankyou for joining us at fab'n'funky
    andrea

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting our blog. Your fabulous comments mean a lot to us both.
Love and hugs
Emma and Susan
xxx