Thursday, 5 August 2010

Time to relax...

Hi there, Emma here!

Its time for another new challenge over at Aud Sentiments today, and our theme this time is 'Relax'... Our sponsor for this challenge is Sassy Studios Designs. Full details of the challenge can be found HERE.

My gorgeous papers are from Nitwits (I'm addicted to these papers!!), I have distressed and glittered all edges. My beautiful lace and ribbon are from our local market...

....I was lucky enough to use this fabulous image called 'Cocoa Carol' from the 'Sassy Holiday Collection'. I used Promarkers and chalks to colour her....

...I have added some extra beads to my pins for a little extra sparkle!...

... These gorgeous flowers are all Wild Orchid, that big daisy is so fab!! All have been glittered...

...I did my sentiment on the computer and glittered the edges, my pearls are all from Bunny Zoes.

Challenges I am entering with this card:

Thanks for looking!

Big hugs

Emma xxx

16 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness Emma this is so pretty! I really had to take a moment and just take in all the pretty things that you did to your card! I love all the glitter and the flower arrangement is so pretty!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Emma

    super card hun, love your colouring.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emma - this is so cute - love the lettering you and your mum used (forgot to put that on Susan's comment!!!) - the flowers are just fab! I cant believe all the work you both put into your cards!

    Divine!

    Rx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Emma ! The lace is so so beautiful and I do love the image... Your colouring is stunning and your flowers are as always so beautiful ! Hugs and smiles from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Emma
    A gorgeous card,thankyou for joining us at CraftyCatz for this week's challenge,
    Hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very beautiful card. I like the colors of the papers and the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just stunning!! I love the lace and the soft colors you used. So girly. The coloring of the image is so soft too. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh adore your wee card petal!
    Just perfect, typical for a nice girly chill out!
    Thanks for playing along at CCC
    hugs Melly xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Emma!!! I love those papers!! I need to see where to get them here!! Such pretty colors and your coloring rocks!!
    Thanks so much for playing along in the Sweet stop this week!
    Hope you both have a wonderful week-end :)Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous as always, love all the special touches you always add to your creations. Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Emma, this is stunning, I love all the details you have put into this card! Wow, Wow, Wow! Thanks for playing along at The Sweet Stop!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That Lace is gorgeous! Beautiful flowers too.

    Thank you so much for joining us at Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge.

    Hugs, Mindy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, what a georgeous card! Love the paper and that flower arrangement you´ve added!


    Thanks for playing with Cupcake Craft this week!

    Hugs,
    Kathrin aka Kruemel

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh Emma this card makes me feel relaxed just by looking at it! The daisy is GORGEOUS!! I love the other flowers too and your papers are really pretty. I think the winning touches on this card are the dark brown ribbon and the dark brown brads, it really balances out the card in my opinion.
    Beautiful card Sis xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, this is gorgeous. Thank you for playing at Cupcake. x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wonderful card , great details
    thanks for joining us at Sir Stampalot this month and good luck!
    Hugs
    Francesca

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting our blog. Your fabulous comments mean a lot to us both.
Love and hugs
Emma and Susan
xxx