Friday, 24 September 2010

Jolly Josie...

Hi there, Susan here.....

A very special first challenge is being held over at The Stamping Bazaar for the OWH (Operation Write Home), for full details of the challenge and the simple but important rules from the OWH please call across to The Stamping Bazaar, you will be able to find out about some very special releases there as well. Our challenge ends Friday October 8th, so please this is a very special cause, try and join in and get those cards off to our hero soldiers!!!!

Now as a special surprise The Stamping Bazaar are releasing four new images, I have had the pleasure of using one of them for this card. I have used a great sketch from 'Crafts 4 Eternity' and cut out an aperture. All my backing papers are from Nitwits and all edges have been distressed both with inks and a distressing tool.

This wonderful cute image is called 'Jolly Josie' and is just one of the new releases that will be on sale at The Stamping Bazaar Store soon. She has been designed by our very talented Marina Neira. I used Pro-Markers to colour the image and then gently inked around the background.

The sentiment was made on my computer, and the holly I cut out myself and use tiny pom-poms as berries!!


This is one of my precious metal charms that I bought on holiday in the USA a few years ago. The ribbon is from our local market.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:


Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my card, I hope you liked it.
Love Susan
xxx

9 comments:

  1. OOOOHHH what a cute image and the card you made with it is just gorgeous i like the charm
    Hugs Tineke

    ReplyDelete
  2. An adorably cute card! So well put together and beautifully coloured motiv :O)
    Thank you for joining in with the Totally Gorjuss challenge this week,
    Good luck!

    Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Emma and Susan
    lovely design and colours and what a beautiful card for the OWH I'm sure it will be cherished, thanks for joining us at SCSC101: Anything goes, Good luck, Hugs Bridget x. SCSC DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiya Susan. What a wonderful card, it's gorgeous, the image is adorable. Thanks for playing at Charisma. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely stunning card Susan I will be having that image as soon as it available lol, I love your papers and design awesome work.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Georgeous creation in lovely colours, beautiful design and details! Thanks for joining us at WOC this time - best of luck!
    Hugs, Lena K

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really beautiful card!
    This image is so sweet and you have coloured it beautifully.
    Thanks so much for playing at Papertake Weekly.
    Hugs, Minnamanna

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh what a cute little kitty! Thanks for joining in the challenge this week at Charisma Cardz! Gemma :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Mam.
    That charm is adorable, wish I had one!
    What a fantastic card, I love how vintage and strong it looks. The aperture adds a w1hole different dimension to it, I bet the inside is gorgeous too.
    Wonderful Christmas card Mam, well done xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting our blog. Your fabulous comments mean a lot to us both.
Love and hugs
Emma and Susan
xxx