Thursday, 2 September 2010

Material Girl!........

Hi there, Emma here!

Our theme this week over at Cute Card Thursday is Material girl, It can be lace, a fabric flower or just a piece added to your card or other creation. I have used some old denim fabric and ruffled it on the sewing machine and then I frayed all the edges. Full details of the challenge can be found HERE....

My papers are a mix from my scraps, the lovely gingham is from Bev's Blog, I have distressed and glittered all edges...

...my gorgeous little image is from Crafters Companion......the SWALK stamp collection, these images are soooooo adorable!!! I have coloured this little cutie with Promarkers and chalks...

...I made my sentiment on the computer and then glittered the edges, I also added a tiny rose in the centre...

...my gorgeous lace and pins are from our market, I love denim and lace together!!!...

...these gorgeous flowers are from Wild Orchid and I have glittered them all!

Challenges entering with this card:

Thanks for looking and all the lovely comments you leave!

Big hugs

Emma xxx

10 comments:

  1. What a delicious card Emma ! I love this card so much ! The image is just adorable and I do love the little flower in the middle of the sentiment... This is so so sweet ! Hugs and smiles from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh emma! you just rock that glitter! LOVE IT! again, thanks sooooooo much for joining us at glitterbabe's challenge!

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I absolutely love everything about your card - the denim looks fabulous!
    Love, Andrea xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are such an 80's chick Sis with your love of denim and lace!!! It does look fab though.
    The image looks like you and Gemmie!! I love your tiny flower on your sentiment, sweet.
    Great card Sis, really love it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. so precious and sweet....thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends this week

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card!! Loving all your details. Thanks for joining us this week at SSC.
    Hugs Leonie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahh...so lovely! Thanks for joining us at F'n'F xx Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Emma! Adorable!!! I love the stamp and the details are gorgeous! The sentiment is fab, and great use of denim! Thanks for joining us a Cupcake this week! Shelly ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Emma, absolutely stunning! Love the pins and denim and lace and everyfink!!

    Thank You for playing Crafts & Me challenge x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting our blog. Your fabulous comments mean a lot to us both.
Love and hugs
Emma and Susan
xxx