Saturday, 4 September 2010

Ruperts Wedding Day....

Hi, Susan here...

Today being Saturday we have a new challenge over at 2 Sisters and the theme is 'Monochromatic', I make a lot of cards using this theme I hope you will call on over to the 2 Sisters Challenge Blog, you will find lots of inspiration from the design team plus full details of the challenge and then you can join in the fun with us!!! Our sponsor for this challenge is Stamping Dragon Designs. The winner of this challenge will receive a gift certificate for 4 images, check this out they have some of the cutest images in their store.

For my card I have used papers from my stash, all the edges have been distressed and glittered with stickles.

I have had the pleasure of working with a digi image from Stamping Dragon Designs, this one is called 'Ruperts Wedding', absolutely gorgeous! I coloured the image with Pro-Markers and then gently inked the background before distressing and glittering the edges.

My flowers are a mix, the large blue one I made using a punch, the two smaller ones are from Wild Orchid Crafts.

My sentiment was made on the computer, all edges have been distressed and glittered.

My double sided satin ribbon, lace, pin and pearls are all from my local market, I added an extra pearl and bead to the pin.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:-

Thank you for taking the time to look at my card, I hope you liked it.

Love Susan

xxx

9 comments:

  1. Mam this colour scheme is beautiful, so gentle and soft. You've coloured the image brilliantly, they both look so sweet!
    Your flower... WOW! You made that???!!! Gosh you're so clever.
    What a fantastic card Mam, love it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, I love it & well done on making your flower. I have at that too, its time consuming, but fun. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT this week

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh your wedding card is gorgeous. I love it !!

    Thankyou for sharing with us at OSAAT for the girlie challenge. Good Luck !

    Choccy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful, I love the cute image and the flowers are just fantastic. Thanks for joining us at O.S.A.A.T this week, love Jacky x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That lace is a lovely touch, peeking out there. Thanks for playing at Cupcake again. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW WHAT A HANDSOME COUPLE YOU HAVE MADE THEM NEED TO SHOW THE s DRAGON THIS ONE!
    tHANKS FOR JOINING OSAAT PLEASE COME BACK JOIN IN NEXT CHALLENGE

    LIZ XX

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really fab card hun, just love the colour very classy
    Thanks for joining us this week at OSAAT
    hugs shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cute...love the flowers. Thanks for playing along with YNS challenge. Linda-DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting our blog. Your fabulous comments mean a lot to us both.
Love and hugs
Emma and Susan
xxx