Friday, 3 September 2010

A Starry Hannah....

Hi there, Emma here!!!

Today at Wags n Whiskers we have a new challenge starting, and our theme is 'Glitter'. Now thats an easy one for me............'the glitter queen!!!!!' I decided to make a Christmas tree ornament instead of a card for this one. I made my own star template and cut it out from my paper scraps, I distressed and glittered the edges of the star...

...The ribbon and gems are all from my stash...


...This gorgeous little fairy is called 'Hannah' she is so adorable! I have coloured her using Promarkers and chalks.

Challenges entering:-

Thanks for looking and all the lovely comments you leave!

Big hugs

Emma xxx

6 comments:

  1. she is so sweet, what a gorgeous tree decoration, have a fabulous weekend, hugs Debx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sis.
    Wow these Christmas tree decorations of yours are giving me so many ideas!!!
    This little one is a beauty, she could actually pass for a birthday, Christening or baby related gift, she's so gorgeous.
    Great idea doll xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Christmas tree is never up already?! ;) Thanks for playing at Cupcake again. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous ornament hun! Loving it!
    Thanks for taking part at The Sisterhood this week.
    Hugs,
    Teri x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable ornament...would also look great on a package, love the touch of glitter! I'm so glad you could join our "Pink" Challenge at the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge!
    Pleasantly,
    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute image! Thanks for joining us at The Sisterhood of Crafters. : )

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting our blog. Your fabulous comments mean a lot to us both.
Love and hugs
Emma and Susan
xxx