Monday, 27 September 2010

Sweet Christmas Wishes....


Hi there everyone, Emma here......

Over at Cowgirl's Sunday this week our challenge is 'Flowers Galore x3'.......we would like you to use 3 flowers and 3 different Backing papers.  Our Sponsor this time are Prairie Fairy.....they have lots of Fab images to choose from!!!

I decided to give my image a Christmassy theme.........My papers are actually a mix from my stash, all edges have been distressed and glittered.......


...This sweet image is called 'Sugar Fairy'.....I have coloured her with Promarkers and chalks...I have added a little glitter to her wings and the sugar cube.....


....I used a die cut snowflake and covered it with glitter and gems, the tiny rose is from my stash....


...The sentiment I did on the computer and I glittered the edges.

Challenges entering:


Thankyou for looking and all the Fab comments you all leave......
Big hugs
Emma xxx

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful! love the design papers and gorgeous coloring on the image.. xxMarley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so beautiful and I love all the elements you have chosen to use! Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet and sparkly.Beautifully coloured too.Thanks for joining us at Pear Tree Designs :D
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet xmas card. thanks for joining us @ PTD this week. good luck. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely card. The image is so cute and all that bling! Love the bling you added. Thank you for entering your card in this weeks Digital Tuesday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a prett card.

    Thanks for joining us over at PTD!

    Good luck.

    Lou x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning card Emma what fabulous papers and I love that image the design is great.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sis.
    What unusual Christmas colours, I love them. They make you think of frost and all the sugary sweet things you eat at Christmas.
    Really pretty card Sis, love all the glitter xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful bow and shading on her dress! Congratulations on making the top three last week on Paper Sundaes! Thank you for joining us at Paper Sundaes - we hope to see you again next week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty! Love the bling! Thanks for joining us at PIO.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting our blog. Your fabulous comments mean a lot to us both.
Love and hugs
Emma and Susan
xxx