Friday, 29 October 2010

A Blue Merry Christmas......

Hi Susan here.....

This is the second week of our ongoing challenge over at Fussy and Fancy, the theme is 'Winter Wonderland'. You can get full details and some great inspiration from the design teams on the Fussy and Fancy Challenge Blog.
Our sponsor for this challenge is Stitchy Bear Stamps, and they are offering the winner 5 digi stamps of their choice. Please call across to Fussy and Fancy and join in the fun with us.


For my card I used backing papers from my stash drawer. I mat and layered onto a pale card all the background papers and then distressed all the edges and glittered with stickles.
The ribbon and gems are all from our local market.

My gorgeous cute digi image is from Fairy Dust Crafts and he is called Sammy Snowman. I used Pro-Markers to colour him and added some flowersoft for the fur trim and snow. I mat and layered onto a dark blue scalloped card. The edges have been distressed and glittered.

All my snowflakes are from either punches or sizzix dies. I have added gems for extra sparkle, all the edges have been glittered with stickles.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:-


Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my card, I hope you liked it.
Love Susan
xxx

7 comments:

  1. This card is gorgeous lovely bleu colours and ilove the image and snowflake's
    Hugs Tineke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beautiful card, love all the sparkle!
    Thanks for playing with Speedy's friends again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! Love your coloring.
    Thanks for sharing with us and for joining Speedy's Friends for our special anniversary week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely beautiful! Adorable image! Fabulous job with all the snowflake embellishments, gems, glitter and snow! Wonderful job! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Cards For Men. Hope you’ll be joining us for the next challenge.

    ~Hugs~Kym

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Susan! This is such a sweet card! Just look at those fab snowflakes!

    Thx for joining us again at Totally Gorjuss! I hope you can join in today's new challenge! Love seeing your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Christmas card Mam.
    Love the icy-cool colour scheme and how you've added the flowersoft as snow.
    Sammy is coloured so well.
    Really 'cool' card, I love it!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Emma and Susan I have been spending a lot of time looking through your gorgeous creations, wow, superb work so much creativity and inspiration which I desperately need at the moment lol. I love them all I am also loving you flowers.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting our blog. Your fabulous comments mean a lot to us both.
Love and hugs
Emma and Susan
xxx