Sunday, 3 October 2010

Lil Lolita 60's Ivy..............


Hi there everyone, Emma here......

Well  here I am again with another of my favourites from the Lil Lolita range at Tickled Pink Stamps...........I Love them all....as you have probably already guessed!!!  I have used 60's Ivy......she is gorgeous isn't she!!!
I have used a fab sketch designed by Kellie from this weeks Lil Lolita Boutique challenge, my papers are by K and Company...from the 'Wild Saffron' pad........I LOVE these papers!!  I have distressed and glittered the edges....


......I have used 60's Ivy in digi, she has been coloured with Promarkers and chalks,  I have used ribbon and lace from the market.  The sentiment I did on the computer and glittered the edges....


......My flowers are by Prima and Wild Orchid...I have glittered them all up...


....This gorgeous butterfly is also from the 'Wild Saffron' range and I have added a pearly swirl.

Challenges entering:


Thankyou for looking and all the the lovely comments you leave.....
Big Hugs
Emma xxx

16 comments:

  1. wow Emma, you have creat very beautiful card. Great colouring.
    Thanks for join us at the LLB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card Emma. Thanks for joining us this week at PfP, good luck.
    Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - absolutely awesome!!! Fabulous colouring and so many gorgeous elements! Thanks for joining us again at PFP! Hugs, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great DP and such a pretty image, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW Emma this is gorgeous! Your colouring is amazing and I absolutely love the way you used the sketch WOW! Thanks for joining us this month at LLB.
    Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous, gorgeous card Emma what a beautiful image and I so love those papers and design.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a devine card!! The extra gold glitter just finishes off a gorgeous card perfectly. Great job with the colouring, Ivy is stunning. Thanks for joining us this week at LLB.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a gorgeous card Emma. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautifully done as always ... Thanks ever so much for joining us again at CCCB

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is sooooooo ADORABLE!! LOVE it!! Thank you for playing along at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so pretty.. I just love it... Your coloring is perfect.. Thanks for playing along with us this week at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card Emma!I love all of the gorgeous details. Amazing butterfly too,
    Thanks for visiting the Lil Lolita Boutique this week,
    Hugs
    Kylie

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMGOSH Emma This is so COOL!! I love your butterfly and how you coloured Ivy!! And those papers are divine too!! Thanks so much for joining in the fun this week at LLB:-)
    Hugs
    Karen
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW!
    I adore the Wild Saffron pad too, not used it yet though because I'm scared I'll do something wrong and don't want to waste the papers!!!
    I love how you have been cutting around the images, they merge in with the rest of the card so well.
    The 3D butterfly is gorgeous, but then again EVERYTHING else on the card is gorgeous too!
    Well done Sis xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. O my this is gorgeous!! Have always loved this range of papers and your Ivy is just stunning! Such a mod!!! Great job with the ribbon ruffle too! Thanks for joining in with us at LLB this week for our sketch challenge.
    Hugs Leonie

    ReplyDelete
  16. ohmygawd, i don't even know where to begin! there is not a space on your card that i don't love!!! that ribbon for sure that you sewed, gorgeous, ivy's hair - stunning!! thanks so much for playing along with us this week at LLB

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting our blog. Your fabulous comments mean a lot to us both.
Love and hugs
Emma and Susan
xxx