Sunday, 3 October 2010

My Tilda Birthday.....

Hi Susan here....

Today I have used a fantastic sketch from Inspirational Card Sketches with just a slight tweek, I turned it on its side and changed the shape of the topper but basically its the same sketch. My backing papers are a mix from my stash drawer, I loved the colours so decided to use them. All the edges have been aged with inks and then distressed before glittering them with stickles. The little butterflies I made using a punch and colouring them with Pro-Markers and then glittered with stickles. The ribbon and pearls are from my local market. I have used a punch for the top lacey border.

This is my little Tilda, how lovely is she. I coloured her in with Pro-Markers and glittered her little wings with stickles and then gently inked the background with distress inks. The edges of the topper have been distressed and glittered.

My  flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts, I slightly inked the edges with lavender distress ink, the sentiment was made on my computer, the edges have been distressed and glittered.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:-



Thank you for taking the time to look at my card, I hope you liked it.
Love Susan
xxx


10 comments:

  1. Hi Susan,

    Beautiful card! I love all the pretty embellishments!! really beautiful! Tilda is looking so sweet; awesome coloring.. xxMarley

    ReplyDelete
  2. fab card. thanks for joining us @ PTD again this week. good luck. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Susan a beautiful card. Just love it and all the sparkle too. Thank you joining us ths week at ICS. Nicola xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG Susan this is absolutely beautiful, Tilda looks amazing so does your design, I have spent ages just looking at all the wonderful detail I can't miss anything I love it all.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a delicious and precious card Susan ! I love your embellishments, they are always so beautiful ! Hugs and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, love your colourng, thanks for playing at ICS this week.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love to see when a sketch is re-worked and so nicely interpreted! Thanks for joining us at ICS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable card Susan! I'm so glad you found inspiration with my sketch! Thanks for joining us at Inspirational Card Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a stunner of a card Mam. I love the colours and you've coloured Tilda so well.
    Everything is perfect, as usual!
    Lovely xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another beautiful card Susan, love those little glittery butterflies. Thanks for joining in with our glitter and sparkle challenge at Totally Tilda this time.
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting our blog. Your fabulous comments mean a lot to us both.
Love and hugs
Emma and Susan
xxx