Thursday, 11 November 2010

Lil Christmas Lad Frankie.......


Hi there everyone, Emma here.......

Today I have another preview to share with you all from the 'Lil Christmas' collection at Tickled Pink Stamps .......'Lil Lad Frankie',  He is FABULOUS I'm sure you all agree!!!

I have made a fancy tag again...{yes...another one!!!}  I am loving being able to use lots of scraps up doing these little creations, and they will look great on a very special gift!!!
I have distressed, glittered and machine stitched the edges,  I love using lots of texture on my stuff....I thought that 'Frankie' would really look good with a 'rustic' style!!.....


.....I have coloured 'Frankie' with Promarkers and chalks and I stuck a tiny pom-pom on the snowmans hat,  I have also glittered the cute snowman!!!....


.....I found these fab vintage Christmas ticket sentiments free from HERE...

Don't forget to call back again tomorrow for the final preview in this amazing 'Lil Christmas' collection!!!

Challenges entering:

Thanks for looking again and for all the gorgeous comments you leave me.....
Big hugs
Emma xxx

8 comments:

  1. I adore your tags Emma ! This one is absolutely fantastic with its rustic look ! It's more than a tag !!! Hugs and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fab Christma card
    Thanks for joining my challenge at ALLSORTS this week, Good Luck
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Emma I am so in love with these tags you are showing, they look both shabby chic and vintage, both of which I adore, these images are fantastic and I am going to have to put them on my wishlist, your colouring is perfect.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. just gorgeous! I love this rustic vintagy look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing Sis. Oh my God I hope you put these gorgeous tags on my gifts!!!!! Ha ha!! Frankie is so handsome! Love how you manage to make a tag look like a piece of well-crafted art and sometimes even fancier than your cards!!!
    Great job Sis xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Emma!

    I am just having my own little bloghop here. My name is Mona and i am the new GD at Whoopsi Daisy. I am taking a peek in the members blogs and i must say that i just looove your colouring job. Fantastic work! Look forward to getting to know you all. Hugs...Mona

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hee! So adorable!! Love the glittery snowman!

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a fabulous tag and a perfect way to showcase this gorgeous stamp...thanks for joining in with the Bunny Zoe's monthly challenge
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting our blog. Your fabulous comments mean a lot to us both.
Love and hugs
Emma and Susan
xxx