Sunday, 7 November 2010

Lil Christmas Lolita Evie.............


Hi there everyone, Emma here.....

I am so excited to be sharing with you all the FABULOUS 'Lil Christmas Lolita Evie'......What a beauty she is!!!!  She is just one of the amazing new 'Lil Christmas Lolitas' from Tickled Pink Stamps.  There are six GORGEOUS new images from the new collection, all being previewed this week....and I am not joking here, BUT....You are going to want them all! heehee!!!  I was SO excited when my very sweet friend Kellie asked me to join in......she knows I have a soft spot for all the Lil Lolitas!!! 

For my card I have used papers that were all from my scraps....can't remember who they are by though!!  I have distressed, glittered and machine stitched all the edges....   


.......Lil Christmas Lolita Evie.......What a sassy girl she is....GORGEOUS!!! I used promarkers and chalks to colour her and I added lots of glitter to her fluffy bits on her her dress....


....My beautiful poinsettia is from hobbycraft, I actually pulled it apart and added my own centre, I also used a lovely soft pink feather behind the flower.....I thought this fitted in with Evie's style perfectly!!!...


.....My lovely lace and pearly trim are all from my local market.....


.....I found these great Christmas Vintage sentiments free from HERE....I just added some more glitter and distressed them a little bit more.

Don't forget to check back tomorrow for my next preview of this FABBY  'Lil Christmas Lolita' collection!!!

Challenges entering:

Thankyou for looking and all the comments that you all leave me....I love reading every one of them!!

Big hugs
Emma xxx

17 comments:

  1. What a fantastic card Emma ! Love this girl ! Gorgeous embellishments as always ! Lots of hugs and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stop showing me all these beautiful images Susan you make me want them all. Colouring as usual totally beautiful.
    Hugs Shirley x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card - love her big blue eyes

    Thanks for joining us on SCSC :)

    Hugs Jane x
    SCSC DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card,
    Thanks for joining my challenge at ALLSORTS this week, Good Luck
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a very pretty card. Love the image, your coloring, the layout & that pointsetta is perfect for it!
    Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. how gorgeous! I just love Evie! the detail in your card is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely adorable image! Great job on the challenge and thanks for joining Simple Doodles!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW she so pretty and I love the Lil Lolitas,

    this is a stunning card and she is so perfect for this weeks challenge,

    thanks for joining us at Secret Crafter: 108 Red and Gold,

    Good luck, Hugs Bridget ;) x. SCSC DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Sis. I know how excited you've been at getting the chance to showcase all these beautiful images. You're doing a fab job so far. Evie is GORGEOUS. Love the colours you've used, the papers and all the great trimmings. Love the stitching, very very gorgeous! Can't wait for tomorrows!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a beautiful card! Thanks for playing along with LRW!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous Christmas creation. Thanks for playing with Charisma this week. Good Luck
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is adorable thanks for joining us at PFOP this fortnight! Thanks for the tip on the freebie sent link too! Hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. a great christmas creation! thanks for joining in the challenge this week at Charisma! Gemma :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous card Emma, such a sassy image and awesome lace detail.
    Thank you for joining us at Lili of the Valley.
    Hugs,
    Nicola -x-

    ReplyDelete
  15. gorgeous card, the embellies are fabulous

    thanks for joining in with the Allsorts Challenge this week :o)

    Amanda xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card!
    Thanks for joining us at the SCSC!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting our blog. Your fabulous comments mean a lot to us both.
Love and hugs
Emma and Susan
xxx