Monday, 22 November 2010

Wishes.....

Hi Susan here.....

Today we are starting a new challenge at Whoopsi Daisy, and the theme is 'Holiday'.
For full details of th challenge and to get some fantastic inspiration from the Design Team call across to the Whoopsi Daisy Challenge Blog and join in the fun with us.

Now for my card....
I have used an older sketch from The Sweet Stop, my backing papers are all from a CD by My Craft Studio and is called Classic Christmas. I have added some glitter to the snowflakes. I have distressed all the edges and added glitter. The ribbon and pearls are all from our local market. The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.

This beautiful little girl and her dog are one of the images on Set 108 from the Whoopsi Daisy Store, I have coloured it using Promarkers and then cut it out and slightly shaped the images before gluing onto the background scene from MCS. I have added glitter to the scene and to the image. The edges of the topper have all been distressed and glittered.

My sentiment is from Raindrop Echo Designs, I changed the colour of the font from black to blue on the computer and handcut out the star shape, the edges have been distressed and glittered.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:



Thank you for taking the time to look at my card and for all the wonderful comments you leave. I hope you liked it.
Love Susan
xxx

12 comments:

  1. Pretty card.
    Thanks for joining us at PIO challenge this week.
    Best wishes, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining us at paper play with this super card, love the layered effect and perfect colouring, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute card thanks for joining us at anything goes x sue x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your papers, look very good with this image. Hugs, Nataliya

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a lovely card hun, very nice! Thanks for joining in this week with our theme of Winter Wood Land at Creative Inspirations Wednesday Challenge Blog! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Emma and Susan love the colouring
    and gorgeous design, with perfect details.

    Hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a lovely card, I love your use of the pearls, thanks for joining us at Anything Goes this week, K x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a lovely card love the colouring
    and gorgeous design, with perfect details.
    Hugs Tineke

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Susan this is so beautiful the image and little scene look fabulous, I love the papers they really stand out beautifully.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  10. so sweet, the blue colour scheme and snowflakes are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful card Susan ! I love your papers and the sparking trees look fab ! Hugs and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this one Mam.
    It's so blue and chilly!! The papers are really gorgeous and expressive. Love the two images and how you've laid them out. Very pretty and Christmassy!
    Loadsa love xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting our blog. Your fabulous comments mean a lot to us both.
Love and hugs
Emma and Susan
xxx