Friday, 4 March 2011

Bring on the bling with The Stamping Bazaar.....

Hi Susan here....

Today at The Stamping Bazaar we are starting a new challenge and this week the theme is 'Bring on the Bling', so get out those gems and glitter and anything else sparkly and shiny and join in with us.
For full details of the challenge and for some fabulous inspiration from the design team call across to

Now onto my card...

My backing paper is from my stash, I have used bits and pieces for this card, for a little bit of added texture I have used a piece of white corrugated card down the side. The punched border has been made using a border die from Spellbinders. The edges have been glittered with stickles. The hearts are a die from Sizzix. My flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and Hobby Craft, the leaves are from a punch. My ribbon and gems are as usual from our local market.

My all time favourite digi image designed by Marina Neira is 'Marvin with Daisies', just love this little bat, he is so cute and cuddly. I have used Promarkers to colour the image and have mat and layered with a paper doily. The edges have been distressed and glittered with stickles.

My sentiments were made on the computer and then glittered with stickles, I have suspended them with jump rings from the bow.

Challenges entering -

Thank you for looking and for all your wonderful comments
Love Susan
xxx

7 comments:

  1. Great card - I love the pearls.

    Hugs
    Penni
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pretty flowers Mam. Marvin is sooooo cute. The pink star paper is adorable and I love the doilys you use. Everything is so pretty, what a lovely creation Mam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a beautiful card Susan ! I love the doily and those little hearts are so cute ! Hugs and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card! My favorite embellishment ever is pearls so of course this theme sounds great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is too darn cute! Thanks for playing at Simply Create!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great blingy card and certainly cute Susan! Love the doily and the punched border as well. Always great to have you play along at WHOOPSI DAISY!! Hugs:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the details in your card Susan, it's just perfect. The little details like the jump rings on the sentiments and the pearls, glitter and hearts bring it all together so wonderfully. Love it. Thanks for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy this week and good luck! Hugs, Teresa x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting our blog. Your fabulous comments mean a lot to us both.
Love and hugs
Emma and Susan
xxx