Friday, 11 March 2011

The Stamping Bazaar....'Monochrome'

Hey there everyone, Emma here....

Today over at The Stamping Bazaar we have the theme 'Monochrome' for our next challenge....we would love for you to join in with us this week!!!  Click HERE for full details of the challenge and the fab prize...


....I have used papers by K&Company, all edges have been distressed, glittered and machine stitched....


....I have used the ADORABLE 'Marvin the Bat' designed by Marina Neira available from The Stamping Bazaar Store.  Marvin is one of my favourite characters that Marina has designed, he is just too cute!!!  I thought I would try something a bit different for me and colour on Kraft card...and I was really pleased with the vintage effect!!! {I hope you all like it too!!!!}  I have used my chalk pencils to colour....


....I love stamping onto fabric as you all know I love using loads of different textures on my creations!!!  This stamp is from a set by Crafty Individuals and I love it!!!

Challenges entering:

I really hope you can join in the challenge with us this week....
Thanks for looking and all the comments you leave,
Big hugs
Emma xxx

11 comments:

  1. Hi Emma
    So pretty card, really love it!
    the colors are pretty I like so much Hraft color!
    The image is absolutely pretty!
    Good job, Love it

    hugs, ALbert

    ReplyDelete
  2. On the Stamping Bazaar I saw both cards which are incredible. This challenge is really your style and you both pull it off so well. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Emma this is simply divine ! What a fantastic card ! I love the different textures and your stamping on fabric looks stunning ! Hugs and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Em, I love how your stamp looks on craft cardstock, really vintage! And so many lovely details...
    Hugs Ing

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooooooooo its another great card
    i love alle the details on the card

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow how cute is he?!! Gorgeous card thank you for taking part this month & sharing your great card with us. Hugs x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW this is absolutely super what a wonderful design I have had so much fun looking at all the beautiful detail and so love that image.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow a totally beautiful card thanks for joining us at anything goes x sue x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, what a lovely card. I LOVE those colors, it´s my favorites, and I love that cute little bat! Are you mostly using digistamps? Or where can I find the stamps with this little cuties?

    Big hug Milo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a beautiful card Emma, love all the wee extra embellies, the pearls, the hearts, the gorgeous bird on the branch. Thanks for joining us for the Ellephantastic Challenge this month.
    hugs
    Michelle
    Elle DT
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. thanks so much for playing along with SC, and congrats on being one of the top picks. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting our blog. Your fabulous comments mean a lot to us both.
Love and hugs
Emma and Susan
xxx