Friday, 1 April 2011

Cuteness at The Fuzzy Wuzzy Challenges...!!!!

Hey there everyone, Emma here....

It's time for some Fuzzy Wuzzy cuteness over at The Fuzzy Wuzzy Challenges today!!! We have the very FABULOUS Tickled Pink Stamps sponsoring us for this month, click HERE for all the challenge info and to see the amazing prize on offer!!!! 

We have a gorgeous photo inspiration challenge for you this month, and I'm sure you will agree it is a very inspiring photo...

foxy

...I love working with colours like these so if you want even more inspiration click HERE to see the amazing creations the other fuzzy gals have come up with!!!


...I have made a mini 4"x4" card again...I really love this cute little size!!!  My gorgeous leafy paper is free from HERE, I have distressed and glittered the edges as always, the fabby bingo ticket is also a freebie that I picked up HERE quite a long time ago and my lace and ribbon are from the market...


....I have used the adorable 'Mollie Mittens Sitting' designed by Marina Neira and is available at Tickled Pink Stamps.  I have coloured her with Promarkers and chalks and I've added a little glitter to the edge of skirt....how cute is she!!!!

Challenges entering:

Thanks for looking everyone and all the comments you leave me...
Big hugs
Emma xxx

8 comments:

  1. She is too cute...gorgeous wee card, and so detailed.Very,very pretty.
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a "sweet" card, Emma! I love the flowers and the pearls, very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sis,
    Mollie is so beautiful, what a little lady she is! Those flowers are so gorgeous and I love the flowery paper. I love everything, it's a great card xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely darling Emma ! I adore your embellishments ! They are always stunning ! Love your pic with one of your sweet cats on the challenge blog too ! Hugs and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  5. As usual you have created magic using the TPS stamps :) Love all of your beautiful detail and that lace is so stunning :)
    Perfect inspiration for our followers :)

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Emma, WOW, Miss Molly sure looks demure sitting front and center on this gorgeous card!! So many details to look at and enjoy. Love the tickets and the bingo card, just super!

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Emma, wow, Molly looks so demure sitting front and center among all that beautiful detail work. Love the ticket and the bingo card. Flowers are pretty too. She is one sweet kitten and love what you have done with her on this card.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is terribly sweet hunny bunny, what a cute lil image, love that Marina Neira cuteness, and the earthilcious colours are fantastic!! Sure to inspire all of our entrants this month at TFWC!!!
    hugs, stephanne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting our blog. Your fabulous comments mean a lot to us both.
Love and hugs
Emma and Susan
xxx