Saturday, 16 April 2011

The Stamping Bazaar.....Marvin with Daisies....

Hi Susan here....

Each Monday on The Stamping Bazaar Blog we showcase all the creations made by the design team for the coming week using an image designed by Marina Neira for The Stamping Bazaar Store.

Each day of the week you will be getting inspiration from of our talented team. The DT are going to show you on their own blogs how they made their creations, and you will be able to follow the links to the image in the Store and for the next days DT member throughout the week.
 Today is my day to show you what I have made.....

Now for my card....
My backing paper is from Nitwits and I have used kraft card for the side border and backing for the image.
My ribbon and pearls are from our local market.
I have added glitter here and there.

My image designed by Marina Neira is 'MARVIN WITH DAISIES' and it is available from The Stamping Bazaar Store in digital form. I have used promarkers to colour it and then carefully cut the image out and layered it onto a piece of kraft card.

The little bird stamp that I used on a scrap of linen fabric is from Crafty Individuals. The flower I made using the same linen fabric and lace with the addition of a few pearls for the centre, how to make one of these beautiful flowers that I thoroughly enjoyed making is from HERE take a look at the video its fabulous.

Challenges entering -

Unfortunately there is no creation from Tina this week due to illness.....we hope you get better soon and return to our group Tina.

Don't forget to call again at The Stamping Bazaar Blog on Monday to see next weeks creations, and on Wednesday for our regular Special Designer Guest Spot.

Thank you so much for looking and for your wonderful comments
Love Susan
xxx


14 comments:

  1. Oh Susan what a beautiful card ! Love this flower ! Stunning ! Hugs and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Susan, what a gorgeous card. I love the image and your colouring is perfect. Your handmade flower is stunning. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is simply gorgeous.. Love the colors and the darling little image is colored perfectly.. Love the hand made flower too.. very lovely work.. Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww Marvin is sooo cute!!! Lovely card x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is sooooooo cute ,love the way you have the bird and branch coming from the flower .

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous!
    Marwin is adorable:) I had to buy a few digi's of him myself. Thank you for the inspiration.
    Hugs, Heidi:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card. And I love the flower. Thanks for the link, and for joining us at PfP.
    Hugs :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous; love the colours and that fabulous flower! Thanks for playing along with us at PTW this week. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card and i adore the flower ! very pretty !
    thanks for joining us at papertake weekly this week.
    hugs
    maddy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card I just love that flower will have to give that one a go Thank you for joining us at Anything Goes
    Hugs
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Susan! Your card is just so charming! I LOVE it!!!
    Thanks for joining our challenge at PFP:=)

    ReplyDelete
  12. gorgeous card susan.the image is so sweet and i love your stunning embellishments and colours.
    thanks for joining us this week at PFP :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Mam yet another gorgeous creation. That flower is lovely as is the stamped fabric. Marvin as usual is adorrrrrrrable!! Beautiful card Mam, love the brown ribbon too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow Susan this is absolutely beautiful I love that image also the wonderful design, colours and embellishments. I have just been watching the video for making that super flower I am definitely going to try it out, thanks for the link.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting our blog. Your fabulous comments mean a lot to us both.
Love and hugs
Emma and Susan
xxx