Hi there, Emma here!
I am so excited that my Mum and me have been chosen to be on the very first design team for 'The Stamping Bazaar!'. Our very talented artist Marina Neira has designed the most amazing cute characters, you MUST check out The Stamping Bazaar Store to see them all!!!
For my card I have used papers from Nitwits and I have distressed and glittered all edges, the raffia is from my stash-I love the rough look of this next to the beautiful softer daisy flowers!...
...My gorgeous image is called 'Horus Roasting Marshmallows' (He is sooooo adorable!!!) and is available now in 'digi' from The Stamping Bazaar Store. I have coloured this cutie with Promarkers and chalks...
...My GORGEOUS daisies are from Wild Orchid-I am loving these so much!...
...I did the sentiment on the computer and glittered the edges.
There is also so much more exciting things coming soon from The Stamping Bazaar:
- we are going to have the digi release of a very cute and adorable little hedgehog lady called Nancy!
- We are having our very first blog hop ever featuring a brand new character for halloween that you are going to fall in love with!
- The release of a very, very special design, soon to be introduced by our DT Coordinator Kellie Winnell,
- The release of Sammy with Ball DIGI
- The release of both Bikkie rubber stamps
Don't forget to check out The Stamping Bazaar blog and become a follower and you can be in with a chance to win our digi give-aways!
Challenges entering with this card:
Thanks for looking!